I actually have a few new things that I am totally obsessed with and wanted to share with you this Friday. I’m headed to New Hampshire to visit my family and log some lake time and a long run this long weekend, and I’m excited to bring a few of these items along!
- Beachy Waves: I got a free hairstyle at Ulta through Living Proof last weekend, and I was reminded how fun it is to have my hair curled/waved. I’ve been pulling out my fave curling iron and adding a little texture to my hair when I can this week, and it’s been so fun!
- NEW CHILL SHOES: I am a Keds lover, but I couldn’t find any in the right shape/color this season, so I picked up this pair of white chucks on a clearance rack and I am LOVING them. They’re way more supportive than my last pair of chucks, and I feel like the white looks sharp for summer.
- Burt’s Bees Moisturizer with SPF: I’ve been trying to use more natural and/or organic cosmetics lately, but I’ve been worried that I’d end up with acne allllll over again. But ever since I started using this Burt’s Bees Renewal daily lotion, and my skin has looked amazing! No breakouts, no clogged pores, and there’s an SPF that seems to work really well!
- SUPER Affordable Compression Shorts: I have this issue where I can never find the right running shorts. I have probably 20 pairs of athletic shorts at this point and find only 5 of them acceptable for running. In the rummer I like to wear compression shorts because they don’t ride up when things get sweaty, but it’s hard to find a pair that’s the right length and that has a drawstring so it won’t fall down. I decided to try out this pair from Amazon, and HOLY COW GUYS THEY’RE PREFECT. They’re the right length, they don’t ride up, they have a drawstring and pockets and they are $16. I might order them in another color.
- Dress Shop Of Dreams: When I was a kid, I only chose books with pink covers to read when we went to the library. I happened upon this very pink work of magical realism while I was out and about last week and just had to have it. I love it so far, and can’t wait to fill you in when i write my next book review!!
Happy MDW, Friends! Enjoy it!