Here’s where I share some of my favorite workouts, websites, and resources with you!
- HalHigdon.com : for professional training plans for free!
- Runners World: Bookmark their website and subscribe to the magazine! I’ve gotten SO many great tips from runners world, and their content is always thoughtful and well written
- Fave WINTER Running Gear:
- Fave WARM Weather Gear
Health and Wellness Resources:
- Low FODMAPS Diet Information: If you suffer from IBS/IBD like I do, this diet plan is worth a look!
Teaching and Educational Resources:
- Edutopia: this website has great resources and tip for special educators and general educators alike!
- Autism Speaks: If you’re a teacher, caregiver, friend, neighbor, or family member of someone on the spectrum, you should take a look at this website. It offers information and support for everyone who cares about someone with ASD, not just parents!
ALSO: Check out my Pinterest Account for lots of fun tips!